2.06.2012

Dress for the Weather #2

I'm pretty in love with this Polyvore site. It lets me pretend I actually shop at places like Herrods instead of H&M. It's a nice feeling for a poor college kid! Anyway, here was the forecast for this week. Still pretty nippy:


Here is my outfit selection for the week. The cold weather means maxiskirts are totally appropriate, and I really wanted to let this one stand out, so I kept the other pieces in the set pretty neutral. I threw in two shirts because I feel like I could pull this off for either work or play. What do you think?
5 February 2012


Fat Face long sleeve shirt
£12 - fatface.com

Giorgio Armani long maxi skirt
£219 - farfetch.com

H M ballerina flat
£7.99 - hm.com

Tory Burch leather handbag
£289 - farfetch.com

Kendra Scott blue earrings
$50 - stefanibags.com

H M sheer scarve
£7.99 - hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well aren't you a cool kid. Thanks for dropping me a line!