2.20.2012

Dress For the Weather #4

This week I'm throwing a fun winter-themed party. How do you theme a party after winter? Well I'm going crazy with white and a few hints of icy grey and blue, but primarily white. I really love white, in case you didn't know. (And as much as I dissed on Mother Nature last week, she delivered with some beautiful white snow midweek and again today. I was really happy.)


I asked my party guests to wear primarily white, and of course I have to jump in on the wintery white fun, too, so this week's outfit was based on what I would like to wear to feel some winter magic. Here's the forecast. Perhaps I'll get some more snow mid-week!


Here's how I would love to wintery white it up:

19 February 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well aren't you a cool kid. Thanks for dropping me a line!