3.09.2012

Leaving On a Jetplane

That's right, the big day is finally here! As this is published, I will be mere hours away from landing in Bangkok and seeing My Main Man. We've been away for an entire month, and it's killed me! I'm so excited for this trip, and I'm sure I'll glean lots from it that I can share with all of you! While I enjoy sunny beaches and ancient treasures (we're stopping by Cambodia, too) I thought I'd share all the awesome details of my winter party with you. Kind of rude of me, right? Maybe you'll see this awesome party, though, and appreciate how pretty winter is. Unfortunately, I don't have anything exciting to share with you today, but come back EVERY DAY next week for some Made on Main awesomeness!

1 comment:

Well aren't you a cool kid. Thanks for dropping me a line!