9.25.2011

Making Introductions

Hey good looking.


How you doin'?


Wanna head back to my blog after this?

Isn't that awkward? I don't think there really is a good way to officially start a blog, so I'm not going to expect this to be fantastic, and neither should you. Let me tell you what I'm all about. I'm about art. I'm about creativity. I'm about style, and never quite settling on one. This is my place to share how the world has impacted me and how I impact it right back. While I plan on publishing some of my craft projects and artistic endeavors, I also want to highlight some of the exciting things happening in the world around us, specifically architecture and art installations.  If you have questions or things you'd like to see me feature, drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well aren't you a cool kid. Thanks for dropping me a line!