8.31.2012

The Main Event

Did you folks notice the new little logo on the left? Maybe you've even clicked it? (You should if you haven't yet.) This is my business that I've been working on since the beginning of this year, and I am so excited to tell anyone and everyone about it! It's called The Main Event, and I design print pieces for all kind of special events a.k.a. I do beautiful wedding invitations, birth announcements, party decor design, etc! I have had an amazing batch of clients so far, and I am really excited for a couple of great engaged couples I'm currently serving.

Anyway, I just wanted to give you all a "heads up" because (A) many of my next posts will be related to getting my home office rolling, (B) I may obsessively refer to how much fun I have with this business, and I want to know what business I'm talking about, and (C) if you wanted to enlist my services for you or a friend I would be tickled pink!

Do any of you have great home businesses that you gush over all the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well aren't you a cool kid. Thanks for dropping me a line!